DaVinci Resolve 16 101 Certification FAQ
When you purchase and completed 80% of our DaVinci Resolve 16.1 Core Training tutorial, you will receive a link to take the online Black Magic certified test. If you are considering taking or ready to take the test but still have a few questions, we have prepared a list of Q & A to help you.
1. How many questions are on the exam?
Each exam delivers a random set of 50 questions (out of a possible 120 questions) so everyone who takes it will get a different exam. 85% is considered passing.
2. How much time do I have to take the exam?
You have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
3. Can I have the app or your training open when taking the exam?
The exam is “open book”. Keep in mind that if you need to look up every question you will run out of time and therefore not pass. The questions are very straightforward and are not meant to be “trick” questions. They are meant to prove that you have an introductory proficiency on the app.
4. Is there a limit on how many times I can take the exam?
You will have two attempts at taking it after your initial try. You can request additional attempts using this email: [email protected]
5. Will I receive a certificate or certification once I pass the exam?
Yes, upon successful completion of the exam you will receive a Certificate of Achievement and be designated a Certified End User. Best of luck to you!
6. Is there a fee to take the exam?
No, the exam is free to anyone who has purchased our Advanced Color Grading tutorial.
7. Does passing the Certifed End User Exam qualifies me to be a certified trainer for Resolve?
No, in order to become a certified trainer, you must first pass the Certified End User Exam and then contact Black Magic Design directly to enroll in their Certified Trainer Courses. You can contact them at [email protected]
Go back to Ripple Training